[phobos] std.parallelism test failure on Darwin 32

Masahiro Nakagawa repeatedly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:59:53 PST 2012

I tested same configuration on Mac, but no failure.
Failed test seems to depend on machine state.

    static void slowFun() { Thread.sleep(dur!"msecs"(1)); }
    auto pool1 = new TaskPool();
    auto tSlow = task!slowFun();
    pool1.put(tSlow);
    pool1.finish();
    assert(!tSlow.done);

Calling finish without true argument, finish doesn't wait the task.
So the result of tSlow.done depends on the timing.

I don't understand the std.parallelism deeply,
but this failure may occurs on other environments.

Masahiro