[phobos] beta auto-tester

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 30 16:31:55 PST 2012

I've finally gotten the auto-tester running tests for both the master and
staging branches (actually had builds going a day or so ago).  Along with
that I've been working on a new ui.  It's not where I want it to be, and
it's not yet doing pull tests for the staging branches (they'll show up in
the ui, just no results being produced yet).  I've been testing it myself
and have worked out a number of bugs.  I'd like more eyes on it before I
promote all the changes to the production ui.

  The url:  http://d-beta.puremagic.com/test-results/

Known issues:

1) pulls for staging aren't processed

2) the section labels for the pull list look like crap when there aren't
enough results for each section to not overlap

3) the build host status page has a bunch of issues.. generally isn't
aware of the multiple projects, has an odd definition of idle, and likely
others.

4) ignore the 'LDC' and 'GDC' projects.  they won't show up on the
production site until they work.  They're goals, but need more work before
I can support them.

5) oh, and parts of it look pretty crappy still, just as bad as in the
current ui.

Anything else you find, please shoot an email my way.

Thanks,
Brad