[phobos] std.log ready for review!

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Feb 10 21:33:25 PST 2012

Okay, seems like we have an abundance of modules ready to review, but
are lacking review managers. Given that the Thrift/D code is submitted
for upstream inclusion and its to-do list is currently empty, I'd be
happy to help out – but which module do we want to review first? std.log
has been in the queue forever (but was previously postponed due to Jose
being unavailable), std.uuid is small (but parts of it depend on
not-yet-in-Phobos hashing code), and Jacob Carlborg is waiting for
feedback on Orange…

David