[phobos] next release

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:17:27 PST 2012

We just had two weeks of (almost) nothing except regressions getting
pulled - you really want to do that again?  If an emergency release is
needed, it _should_ be done on another branch - there is no reason
development needs to stop.

I don't see why the import problems deserve special attention / a
special release.  They've been broken for a long time and like
everything else they should be merged when ready.