[phobos] Pull request style

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:27:47 PST 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 16:06, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> On 2/18/2012 8:39 PM, Daniel Murphy wrote:
>>
>> 1. Walter, what about pull requests for D1/D2 bugs?  These don't
>> completely fix the bug, they require a D1 patch before it can be
>> closed.  I didn't get a reply when I asked this before. (Sometimes I
>> just forget)
>

> I generally just fold those into D1 myself.

Yeah, but do you want github autoclosing the bug report when the D2
patch is merged?  The bug isn't really fixed until the change is
merged into the D1 branch as well.  Maybe it would be possible to have
the bugzilla issue autoclosed only if it's marked as D2 only,
otherwise just remove the D2 tag...

Brad, is this something that would be easy/possible to do?  I have no
idea how customizable the github/bugzilla interaction is.