[phobos] std.datetime unittest

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jan 3 20:37:10 PST 2012

Actually, another possibility (besides the time zone file being wrong) would be
if FreeBSD9's version of glibc had a bug in it which caused it to read the
time zone file incorrectly. Assuming that you're in an English-speaking locale,
if you uncomment lines 27,647 and 27,648 and those tests pass, then the time
zone file is fine (or at least not wrong enough to give PPT as the current
abbreviation for daylight savings time), and it's glibc which is broken. I
don't know how likely it is that such a bug would creep into glibc though,
since I wouldn't think that that code would need to be changed very often.