[phobos] Planning software?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue Jan 17 07:19:54 PST 2012

Hello,

Walter and I were thinking of considering a sort of project planning
software, i.e. one that tracks high-level tasks, goals, and milestones.

Currently we have bugzilla for issue tracking, which is good for bugs
and small enhancement requests. Then we have github which is excellent
for revision tracking and such.

What we currently lack is a sort of a higher level tool that helps us
make plans together, order work items by urgency and importance, and
share with the community what our goals and milestones are.

Would you want to use such a tool, assuming of course it actually helps
us? And, before I start asking around, do you know of such a tool?

Thanks,