[phobos] [dmd-internals] Planning software?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 18 11:57:26 PST 2012

> Anyway, I'm dropping the whole initiative.
>

> Andrei

Don't drop it.  I think the underlying point is spot on.  We absolutely need much better project management.  Actually
making specific plans and sticking to them or making the alterations that come along with discussion and deliberateness.
 I've tried to influence things with suggestions and gentle pressure.  It's had less effect than I'd hoped.