[phobos] [dmd-internals] Planning software?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jan 19 16:02:53 PST 2012

On Thursday, January 19, 2012 15:54:04 Steve Schveighoffer wrote:
> Are we still going to use trello? I set up a card for my current phobos
> activity. Andrei noted that he's dropping it...

It's looking like the general response to Andrei's push was to ask why
bugzilla isn't good enough, which has resulted in the discussion focusing
entirely on tools rather than the organizational issues that the tools would
be used to solve. And after a heated discussion on the issue, Andrei appears
to have given up.

I haven't looked at trello yet, but I don't see any reason not to give it a
whirl if it seems like it could be useful.