[phobos] Windows unit tests shouldn't be in one folder

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jan 20 01:27:27 PST 2012

On Friday, January 20, 2012 01:15:38 Walter Bright wrote:
> The windows build does not do a separate file for each unittest, it does
> them all at once. So there should be no conflict.

But the object files would still conflict. One would probably overwrite the
other.

Not to mention, if I look in the unittest directory, I see an exe file for
every obj file, which would seem to indicate that an exe file is being generated
for every module, even if there's a single exe which is generated to run the
tests.