[phobos] Friendly reminder about pull requests

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 1 18:35:48 PDT 2012

Just a friendly reminder that those of us with commit access to Phobos should
be reviewing pull requests at least periodically. All pull requests are
supposed to be reviewed by at least one Phobos dev (and preferrably at least
one Phobos dev who didn't actually create the request).

I know that we're all busy (and some of us are extremely busy), but if no one
is reviewing pull requests and merging them, then pull requests will just sit
there and good work will be wasted (and those who submit them may be
discouraged about making further submissions). So, please try and review pull
requests at least once in a while, if not regularly.