[phobos] Friendly reminder about pull requests

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jul 2 08:03:32 PDT 2012

On Monday, July 02, 2012 08:42:44 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 7/2/12 3:22 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> >>
> >> You also get this view by clicking the Diff tab at the top (along
> >> Discussion and Commits). I agree that is incredibly useful – not sure
> >> how you »survived« so far… ;)
> >
> > That's different though. That shows the diff between the commit before the
> > pull request and the last commit of the pull request. What Andrei seems
> > to want is the diff between the last commit of the pull request and the
> > latest commit in Phobos, which is very different, especially if the pull
> > request has been around for a while and a lot of other stuff has been
> > committed.
>
> I think it's still an improvement. Thanks David.

Over what? Did you not realize that the diff tab was there right next to the
discussion and commits tabs at the top of the pull request. I thought that the
whole reason that you were asking your question in the first place was because
it didn't do what you wanted. Have you just been clicking on the individual
commits in the pull request to review them?