[phobos] [D-Programming-Language/phobos] a4220e: An attempt to fix std.format build.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 8 20:55:18 PDT 2012

On Sunday, July 08, 2012 20:51:42 GitHub wrote:
>   An attempt to fix std.format build.

Brad is going to have kittens when he sees how often the build was broken
today. If we would just avoid pulling anything until the pull tester gives it
the green light, we wouldn't have so many build breaks (though to be fair,
there _was_ one OSX build break today that couldn't have been caught that way,
since the pull tester doesn't currently test OSX).