[phobos] [D-Programming-Language/phobos] 64c5e3: Fix std.container.SList.linearRemove's TakeRange-b...

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 8 21:38:10 PDT 2012

On Monday, July 09, 2012 13:33:53 Masahiro Nakagawa wrote:
> I was a little surprised.
> I didn't know DList proposal until after I read this mail.
> Why did this pull request mix with fixing and adding new feature?

Because for some reason the developer who created the pull request mixed them,
and Andrei didn't insist on them being separated before merging them. I'd
originally told the developer to separate them, but he didn't, and after he
worked out the issues with DList with Andrei, Andrei merged it, so they never
got separated. It's not a big deal that they got merged together as long as
they're both good, but they really should have been separate pull requests in
the first place.