[phobos] std.regexp deprecation?

Alex Rønne Petersen xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:19:05 PDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Alex Rønne Petersen
<xtzgzorex at gmail.com> wrote:
> While we're on the subject of deprecations, what's going to happen to
> std.regexp? It was apparently deprecated in 2.055 which is quite a few
> moons ago.

Okay, I just tried removing std.regexp completely from Phobos and
removed listdir/listDir from std.file and running the test suite
worked fine on OS X. Note that no part of DMD's test suite makes use
of listDir() or std.regexp.

Do we want to just get rid of it? If so, I can send a pull request right now.

Regards,
Alex