[phobos] std.typelist

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jun 8 22:55:19 PDT 2012

On Saturday, June 09, 2012 07:15:31 Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's up with this module? It doesn't seem to be included in the
> build system at all.

It at least looks like it's an attempt to implement typetuples as functional
style lists. The copyright and the fact that Bartoz was one of the authors
clearly indicate that it's rather old. My guess is that it's an experiment of
some kind that never got fully added. I have no idea how useful it would or
wouldn't be, but it does appear to be one of the modules which was put into
Phobos without really being officially released (or even built, apparently).