[phobos] std.datetime unittest

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jun 22 12:05:07 PDT 2012

On Friday, June 22, 2012 15:27:27 Martin Nowak wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 04:55:17 +0100, Martin Nowak <dawg at dawgfoto.de> wrote:
> > I regularly get a failing phobos unittest.
> >
> > core.exception.AssertError at std/datetime.d(28169): _assertPred!"=="
> > failed: [PPT] is not == [PDT].
>
> I finally took the time to locate the bug.
>
> Any ideas what to do about this?

I think that you've already done everything that needs to be done. It's a bug
in FreeBSD, not Phobos. You've reported the bug, and it's up to them to sort
it out. If anyone complains about it, we can point them to the FreeBSD bug
report (though hopefully they'll fix it sooner rather than later). The only
real problem would be if the autotester were updated to a version of FreeBSD
which had the bug, since the tests must pass on those machines. So, hopefully
Brad doesn't do that.