[phobos] Octal literals in druntime/src/core/sys/posix/

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Mar 7 10:57:59 PST 2012

On Wednesday, March 07, 2012 13:01:12 Don Clugston wrote:
> I was also disturbed to notice that the druntime modules are ALL built
> with the -d flag, so this isn't showing up when building druntime.

I believe that druntime and Phobos are always both build with -d, and since
there _is_ stuff in them which is marked as deprecated, they pretty much have
to be, I believe, as annoying as that may be.

Now, as for the octal literals, I'm not quite sure what we're going to do
about that, since the new way to create them currently resides in Phobos.