[phobos] std.bind removal?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu May 3 13:21:14 PDT 2012

On Thursday, May 03, 2012 20:39:20 Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Isn't it about time we removed std.bind completely? It was deprecated a
> year ago.

Yes. I'm usually the one who's been managing deprecations, and I didn't know
that std.bind was deprecated (I've never used it), so I never removed it, and
whoever deprecated it never removed it, so it's still there. But typically,
anything which has been deprecated for 6 months or more should be removed. I
should probably dig through Phobos and find all of the deprecated and scheduled
for deprecated stuff that I haven't been keeping track of and move it along if
it's been long enough.