[phobos] The future of std.demangle, std.loader, std.stdint?

Alex Rønne Petersen xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Sat May 12 18:41:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

It's clear that core.demangle is going to replace std.demangle, but
std.demangle hasn't been marked deprecated at all yet (and it was
practically deprecated in 2010). Should we mark it deprecated now or
just get rid of it entirely?

Also, what about std.loader? It's not included in the documentation
anywhere. I can't figure out if it's really supposed to be included in
Phobos anymore.

Further, std.stdint seems to have been superseded by core.stdc.stdint
eons ago, too. What do?

Regards,
Alex