[phobos] Phobos unit tests running out of memory

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:24:34 PDT 2012

I think we need separate compilation for non-unittest Phobos compiles, too.
 Antti-Ville's precise heap scanning, which will hopefully be integrated
soon (I've been meaning to ping him on that) makes the non-unittest Phobos
build process run out of memory on Windows because of all the template
instantiations necessary.  Alternatively, we could bring back the compile
time GC.  Walter, why was compile-time GC removed again?