[phobos] auto-tester, approving new users

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 12 00:58:47 PST 2013

I've just pushed changes to the site that allow anyone who is

   1) logged in
   2) already approved to have their pulls tested

to approve new pull requesters.

When there are users who need approval, they are listed at the top of the page with all the pulls.
If you match the criteria, there is a column with 'Approve' links.  Click it and the user is marked
as approved and those pulls will enter the queue to be tested.

Be sure to take a moment to examine the pull request to make sure it looks legit before approving
the user.  To date, we haven't had any attempts to undermine the testing system (that I'm aware of),
and I don't really expect there to be any.  But better safe than sorry.

I also intend to age permissions off for people who haven't submitted a pull request in some amount
of time (probably a few months).  But that's a future todo.

As always, if something seems broken, shout.

Later,
Brad