[phobos] thread priority bug

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Sun Dec 15 12:10:52 PST 2013

I think the problem is that Task pool constructor launches thread and
then tries to adjust priority without checking whether thread has
already terminated. Druntime can be partly blamed for absense of
functions which do things right, but task pool constructor is broken
anyway. Perhaps just comment out  if(priority != int.max) ...  for
some time untill core.thread is upgraded for proper priority support?

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/blob/master/std/parallelism.d#L1393