[phobos] Autotester failure in std.algorithm

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Mon Feb 25 11:02:58 PST 2013

It's failing with:

../dmd/src/dmd -O -w -d -property -L/co -c -unittest -ofunittest5.obj
std\algorithm.d
std\algorithm.d(9099): Error: function core.stdc.stdlib.free (void* ptr) is not
callable using argument types (char[])
std\algorithm.d(9099): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression (xform1) of
type char[] to void*

The failure was introduced somewhere between 14:28 and 16:57 on 2-24.

Bizarrely, I cannot reproduce any such failure on my machine, despite refreshing
the sources and checking.

Is anyone able to reproduce this error? Does anyone know what commit caused it?