[phobos] open regression pull requests

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 28 06:58:06 PST 2013

There's a couple open bugs with pull requests that are in the regression and blocker severity levels.  It'd be good to
get those dealt with:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?keywords=pull&query_format=advanced&keywords_type=allwords&bug_severity=regression&bug_severity=blocker&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Ccomponent%2Cversion%2Cshort_desc%2Ckeywords&product=D&query_format=advanced&order=bug_severity%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=

We're pretty much at the point where I think it's time to consider cutting a new release.  We're in the neighborhood of
100 bugs fixed and it's been a month since the last release.  So, consider what's on your critical fix list and start
taking a look at the rest of the open regressions (there's currently 14) and let's get some polishing done.

Yes, I know there's some fun heated discussions lately, but I don't believe any of them are so critical that they're on
the "must be done before the next release" list.  Getting regression fixes in the hands of users is much higher, imho.

Later,
Brad