[phobos] [dmd-internals] automated merging, a status update

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 18:13:43 PST 2013

Changing the priority is a good idea, but I think we can only skip (or
de-prioritize) the master build if the last merge was an auto-merge.  In
that case we've essentially just run the exact same tests and can be sure
they passed.  After a manual merge... history tells us that's not always
the case.

As for the 'passed-at-one-point' auto-merge, this is probably fine.  Maybe
add a limit to how old the old passing results can be?  I expect this won't
be such a big problem if we have the prioritization.