[phobos] auto tester down

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 24 21:26:28 PST 2013

New tester clients are very very simple.  I prefer to be the one that manages the boxes just because
it's a lot more convenient for me to be able to push and test software updates on my schedule rather
than having to rely on availability and timing of others.  If you have machines that are idle and
you're willing to put them to work, make me a shell account and I'll do the rest.

They need to be able to pass a build/test cycle, obviously.. so it's handy if you've done that at
least one on the machines to make sure they can.