[phobos] Status of json.d

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:19:13 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 08:53:25PM -0800, Davide Italiano wrote:
> is there anyone working on json.d overhaul these days?

std.json got some minor changes recently, providing properties that
check the tag and giving a nicer API. I suggest you grab the git
version and try it out to see where it is now, since I don't think
the changes are released yet (still in beta)

Fairly minor compared to what is possible (for example, check our my
jsvar.d:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/jsvar.d

which tries to give a Javascript style syntax right in D - and succeeds
pretty well)