[phobos] auto-tester -- freebsd64

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 15 14:40:01 PST 2014

The freebsd64 box looks like it's dead.  We only have one of them, so no builds are going to
complete on it until I can get home this evening (probably 3 or 4 hours from now) to take a look.
Hopefully it just needs a reboot or something.

Until then, auto-merges won't happen since they require all platforms to build successfully.  I
haven't yet implemented logic to allow merges to happen when 'enough' builds finish as long as the
previous build cycle for the rest of the platforms was also successful.  Too bad since that'd be
useful right about now.

Later,
Brad