[phobos] New to D programming language and want to contribute.

Agobin Fobella via phobos phobos at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 14:26:55 PDT 2016

Hello D developers,

I am Agobin Folefac, a 2nd year student of the Faculty of Engineering
and technology at the University of Buea, Cameroon. I want to start
contributing to the D programming language project by working on D's
*std.units* library as my GSoC project for this year. I am a beginner
programmer
in D and I am proficient in C, C++, Java, Php, Mysql, Bash,  visual basic
windows batch and Netlogo dialect programmer. Please for more guides
on the way forward with respect to the project.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Agobin.