GDC on psptoolchain

FreekSh0w86 perfectcell14 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 19:33:32 PDT 2008

That's how I have it setup now, but someone reminded me that GDC
actually supports the old gcc-style of inline assembly. So it _may_
actually be possible to port those macros to D after all. I'd rather not
try it though, right now I am busy wrestling with png.h trying to
convert it to D, but it is the worst C header file I've ever tried to
look at...