Testing suite for gdc for D1 and D2

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 8 06:06:15 PDT 2009

At the risk of self-aggrandizement, I'm gonna go ahead here and suggest building stacy (my path tracer project, http://dsource.org/projects/stacy ) on -O0 and -O3 -ffast-math and compare the output for a complex scene - the code is very template-heavy and has a documented propensity towards breaking compilers in new and unexpected ways. :)