contributing to GDC development

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 2 07:27:01 PDT 2013

On 2 June 2013 05:52, arnuld <sunrise at invalid.address> wrote:
> I am primarily a C developer and have 3 years of industrial experience in
> it, mostly have written sockets API related stuff along with application
> development. Have worked in C++ too but that is more of personal interest
> than industrial work. Got interested in D language recently. I will be very
> happy if I can do some compiler development work as I have some fascination
> for system programming.
>
> How can I help in development of GDC as a programmer ?

Toolchain developers would be more useful at the moment if you have
hardware kit to test gdc on ARM, MIPS, and so forth.  GNU/Hurd and
FreeBSD would be beneficial also.

There's no main entry point to ease you in that I can throw pointers
at, but any bug fixing, sending small patches here and there are
always welcome. :-)

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';