Where is the GDC binaries for Windows targeting windows?

Sebastien Alaiwan via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 20 22:09:03 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 at 21:23:03 UTC, Rufus Smith wrote:
> It seems seem all that simple to me! I have to download several
> packages(gcc, binutils, glib, mingw, etc) and hope they all
> work.
Sorry if I wasn't clear: the script will download the required
packages, in pre-decided versions, compile them and assemble the
result. That's the point.

(That would not be "simple" if you had to do it yourself!)

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 at 21:23:03 UTC, Rufus Smith wrote:
> Would it not be possible for you to compile it(surely you
> already have all that working) and release the binaries?

The scripts produce compilers that runs natively. Which means if
I run the mingw script from GNU/Linux, I get a cross compiler,
targetting mingw. If I run it from MS Windows, I get a non-cross
compiler (targetting mingw).

I don't have access to MS Windows machine, so I only can produce
cross compilers. Is this what you want?

(As a side note, am I mistaken or recent versions of Windows 10
can run native Linux binaries?)