Getting ready for 2.061

Brad Roberts braddr at slice-2.puremagic.com
Tue Dec 25 11:53:43 PST 2012

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/25/2012 5:27 AM, John Colvin wrote:
> > If only we had some small commercial support of some sort... A mac mini is
> > less
> > than ?500 new here in the UK, probably less than that in the US and that's
> > not
> > even considering second-hand...
>
> An old, slow, second hand one would be fine, as long as it can run the latest
> OS X.

Thats how we have osx in the pull tester.  I picked up a used mini.  I've
accumulated quite a lot of oldish hardwareat this point.  The only other
doner machine is Sean's osx box.  More hardware would be nice, but isnt a
blocker for additional branch testing, software is.  Working on it over
the holidays.