DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 3: Distributed Caching Compiler for D by Robert Schadek

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Mon May 13 18:20:10 PDT 2013

On Monday, 13 May 2013 at 12:01:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Watch, discuss, vote up!
>
> http://reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1e8mwq/dconf_2013_day_1_talk_3_distributed_caching/
>

> Andrei

Very cool presentation.

Not sure if Robert visits news group, but maybe someone else have
experience in this subject - I wonder how solution shown in
presentation scales compared to similar products like
ccache+distcc+make and j flag combo.

If it is much faster, maybe there would be value in bringing such
functionality to our current compilers? DMD, GDC, LDC troika.

Best Regards