[AVCHD to MOV]Edit Panasonic HDC-TM700 mts/m2ts files on FCP X

daisy520 keerdaisy at gmail.com
Fri May 31 01:20:34 PDT 2013

Panasonic HDC-TM700 could help you record 1080/50p or 1080/60p
Full HD videos, but you may meet a problem that how to edit this
Panasonic video files in Final Cut Pro X? Because the Final Cut
Pro’s native format is ProRes, so it is better to find a method
to convert Panasonic HDC-TM700 video to ProRes. Here I would like
to share with you a good Mac Panasonic HDC-TM700 to ProRes
converter which helps you output Final Cut Pro X compatible
PorRes video files with high quality on Mac.

There are some simple steps to achieve our goal.
Firstly you can go download to get this amazing Aunsoft Mac
MTS/M2TS converter.

Install and launch it. Click “Add” button to load your m2ts files
from Panasonic HDC-TM700.
And then go to “Format” to choose from Final Cut Pro section. The
first top format Apple ProRes 422(*.mov) will be a good choice.
So you can Convert Camcorder AVCHD files to MOV.

1920*1080 *.mov will be nice worked on Final Cut Pro X on your
Mac.
If the default destination folder has enough space to save the
output files, you can just neglect the Export to section,
directly click the Convert button to start the conversion. It
will be very fast.

Hope my post will help you.

http://camcorder-editor.com/how-to-import-the-panasonic-hdc-tm700-videos-to-final-cut-pro-x-on-mac/