Visual D 0.3.37 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Nov 12 00:06:25 PST 2013

On 12.11.2013 08:25, evilrat wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 08:53:08 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>> ok i forgot about output pane. so what i see here...
>>
>> ConsoleApp1\Debug\ConsoleApp1.pdb: cannot load PDB helper DLL
>
> so the problem with debug server formats?
> i wish it would work with visual studio 2013 soon, but at least x64
> debug works so i can continue using it for now \0/

This message is emitted by cv2pdb that is used to convert the debug
information to a pdb file. Unfortunately cv2pdb is not yet updated for
VS2013. I haven't tried it, but a workaround might be to copy the file
vc\bin\mspdb120.dll to mspdb110.dll.

If you switch the debugger to "Mago", the conversion is no longer
needed, so you can still build and debug Win32 executables.