Bounty for -minimal compiler flag

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 07:46:19 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 15:34:16 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I think classes heavily depend on druntime, I believe Walter
> was indicating they would not be allowed (which trivially
> excludes class ==)

My problem with excluding them is that it isn't hard to bring in
the druntime parts they depend on when you need it. It's not like
writing a class is a hidden feature - you don't need the compiler
to help you find places you used them, and the linker error about
the missing functions are fine.

Then we can just provide class support in one module that you
just start compiling in to opt-in to the feature.