DCD 0.3.0-beta1 and DScanner 0.1.0-beta1

yazd yazan.dabain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:15:24 PST 2014

On Sunday, 2 March 2014 at 10:58:04 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> I tried a lot of times, but without result.
>
> One man report that for him all works fine, but I do not
> understand what's wrong in my situation.

I originally thought that the issue was with the autocompletion.
Now I understand that it's with the compilation of a
multiple-file project. The sublime build file provides three
variants for building. The first one uses dmd, the second rdmd,
and the third is dub. For multiple-file projects, use the rdmd
build variant, by instead of building, just run. You can press
ctrl-shift-b for that or goto Tools -> Run.
To use the dub build, press ctrl-alt-p, then type dub. You'll get
a command that says `Build: dub`