My D book is now officially coming soon

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Mar 4 15:08:06 PST 2014

On 3/4/2014 3:04 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> but I kinda wanna just finish it all by myself then maybe take a look at
> the prior art to see how wrong I was :)

I like to do that too :)

That's what I tried the first time I ever did any parsing (it might have
even just been lexing at that point). Wound up with several notebook
pages filled with some half-baked bullshit "theory" that made no sense,
and then gave up while trying to distill general rules out of it. I'm
kind of amazed just how far I managed to dig down that particular rabbit
hole.

It was fun, though. And it made learning the proper theory easier since
it made so much more sense than my crazy version ;)