This Week in D: livestreaming and we're moving forward on Windows bindings!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 5 15:29:45 PDT 2015

On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 21:59:49 UTC, anonymous wrote:
> I don't think Adam minds my nagging. I hope he doesn't.

No problem at all. I confess I slapped this one together in a bit
of a rush: yesterday didn't feel like Sunday to me (it was a
special weekend in my church so my routine was all changed) so I
forgot to do it and instead quickly pieced it together today in
an attempt to get it out before it was too late.