FancyPars

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 18 07:24:07 PDT 2015

On Friday, 18 September 2015 at 06:13:24 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

> I for one will have to delete everything I have on FancyPars
> and avoid, because I mix work and pleasure all the time, and I
> have no time in my life for lawyers, life is too short.

No worries!
I will not sue anyone! of any copyright infringement or the like.
I will open/source the of FancyPars.

an BNF2FPG translator is possible will not be too useful.
(If it does not do really significant work that is quite hard to
do without deep-neural networks)
That said a first step to translate existing grammars to fpg cam
surely be done automatically .