JavacTo - translate java source to D

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 12 00:47:48 PDT 2017

On 2017-07-11 21:52, Phillip wrote:

> Jacob - as with Patrick's posting - this looks useful for anyone working
> with legacy java code that needs/ or wants to migrate to D. Though less
> familiar with Scala, will certainly take a look as i get time to test
> further.
>
> Thanks much for posting.

My plan is to automate the porting of SWT to D (DWT [1]). This has
currently been done manually. Hopefully the tool can port the JDT
library as well. Then I can port the tool itself to D. Then we would
have a Java compiler and a tool to translate Java to D, all written in D :)

[1] http://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt

--
/Jacob Carlborg