gtkDcoding Blog Post #0007 Now Live

Antonio Corbi antonio at ggmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:09:57 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 13:28:14 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> I forgot to do this yesterday (the announcement, not the post)
> so I'm doing it now. It's not so much about pressing buttons as
> it is releasing them (which conjures images of a
> catch-n-release mouse trap, but that's another story).

Hi Ron,

Probably you know this yet but in case you don't here it goes.

The gnome project maintains a 'How Do I do this...' page, it's
almost gtk and C related but (thank's to the wonderful binding
from Mike Wey) the 'mental mapping' from C->D + gtk->gtkd is very
straightforward:

https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/

Antonio.