I wrote a little socket tutorial

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Nov 15 21:07:45 UTC 2019

On Friday, 15 November 2019 at 20:01:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 15 November 2019 at 19:40:51 UTC, JN wrote:
>> I used this to get started back in the day:
>> http://arsdnet.net/dcode/book/chapter_02/03/
>
> yeah, that's one of the samples from my "D Cookbook" and I
> wrote this new thing primarily to expand upon the text there
> from the book (which was minimal).

Such code snippets are amazing for starting out. Too many
libraries just throw the API documentation at you and figure out
how to set up things. Especially in non-OOP languages, with OOP
the dependencies kinda flow much better (oh, for this I need
object of this class, so I make this, oh and now I need this
object).