D Community Conversation: Walter and Andrei on DConf

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 16:36:00 UTC 2024

Walter and Andrei sat with me to talk about the origins and
evolution of DConf for the latest Community Conversation. It took
some doing to get our schedules coordinated, so the video ended
up a week late, but it's up now.

https://youtu.be/dkWeK6bFpHs

It was fun traveling back down DConf memory lane, even if the
memories weren't always clear or accurate. I hope you enjoy
watching it as much as I enjoyed participating in it.

The next conversation should go up on the last Sunday of this
month as normal. I will not be publishing one in September.
Between DConf and vacation, I'm going to have too much going on
to make time for it.