Beerconf August

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:33:06 UTC 2024

# BEERCONF!

Beerconf this month will be held on August 24-25. This is the
last beerconf online before dconf, at which we will have live
beerconf!

As for how September might go,
[dconf](https://dconf.org/2024/index.html) this year is mid-late
September, and the normal dates for beerconf would be September
28-29, one week after dconf. This might be the first year we skip
an online beerconf... Let me know what you think we should do.

Obligatory link to beerconf T's:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/dlang_swag/products?cg=196874696466206954

## What is Beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf)

## Presentations?

Let me know if you have anything you want to schedule, via
discord, email, or anywhere you find me. I will announce it, and
get you an audience!

Cheers! 🍺

-Steve