marmos v0.1.0 (alpha state) - Documentation Generation using external tooling

Denis Feklushkin feklushkin.denis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:48:34 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 2 July 2024 at 19:18:38 UTC, Bradley Chatha wrote:

> ### Next Steps
>
> I'd like to get some feedback on the general idea of this tool;
> whether it's useful at all, etc.

It would be great to support the ability to show differences
between implementations for a different versions(..) branches.

I.e., if the function prototypes are different for Windows and
Posix it would be reasonable to display both to highlight
differences.

For now, as I remember, documentation built only on DDoc version