I've used Dlang to do an experiment using a billion digits of Pi.

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 22:39:13 UTC 2024

This software, written in Dlang, analyzes the digits of pi in
order to find images and words in them.

It is just a funny experiment, it read a file with 1 billion
digits of pi and then it used an algorithm to turn the digits
into images, later another algorithm was used to turn the digits
into letters. The images unfortunately were all random, none of
them formed a pattern, they were all similar to the image you can
find in the "all results.zip" file.

The letters were counted to see how often each appeared, also the
letters were examined to find words in them, each word was
counted to see how often it appeared too. Some letters barely
appeared, some words also appeared rarely, whereas others
appeared all the time.

Here is the Github to it: https://github.com/MuriloMir/Pi-analyzer

Here is the article I've written on my blog to explain it in
details:
https://computingthesciences.blogspot.com/2024/10/analyzing-1-billion-digits-of-pi.html